Recorded Copy of Event
All participants receive a link to a recording of the webinar post event.
Registered Teacher Criteria 8: Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of how ākonga learn
This webinar will focus on RTC 8 and how provisionally registered teachers can show that they are demonstrating knowledge and understanding of how ākonga learn in their practice.
5 Things You will Gain From This Webinar:
- Understanding of Registered Teacher Criteria 8
- Examples of how you could show that you are demonstrating knowledge and understanding of how ākonga learn in your practice
- Strategies you can use to encourage ākonga to take responsibility for their own learning and behaviour
- Strategies you can use to assist ākonga to think critically and to reflect on their own learning
- Knowledge of where to find readings and resources to deepen your understanding and practice in relation to RTC 8