SCHOOL HOLIDAY 1-DAY EVENT
2 May 2014
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Morning tea, lunch
& beverages provided
This registration is via email.
Please click the blue button.
We'll respond as soon as possible.
46 Awaroa Rd
Get directions by clicking the
Google Maps Ref
This workshop will provide participants with the opportunity to enhance their knowledge, understandings of and skills in working with children within a mixed-aged group setting.
The following topics will be explored:
- Aspects that contribute to best practices within a mixed aged group setting
- The benefits of mixed-aged grouping
- Managing mixed age groups in an early childhood education setting
- Engaging interactions with children of differing ages
- Mixed-age grouping and cooperative learning
- Responding to diverse needs in mixed-aged grouping